Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Pundit Defends Her Opposition To National Health Care

Here's an essay by Megan McArdle, found at The Daily Dish, which grabbed my attention initially because the author entitled her piece, Why I'm Against---. That was an indication that the author was prepared to make a case based on considered judgment, using logic or values, and not simply because she has an ideological agenda.

I started to read it, and found that I wanted to save it, or savor it, but at the same time share it with readers of this blog, in hopes that you will read it and comment, while I'm not able to spend the necessary time to do so right now.

It didn't hurt that she began the defense of her position by displaying a good sense of humor. Lord knows we need more of that.

Lighthouse Keeper

No comments:

 
Site Meter